Pubs & Hotels
- The Woolpack Inn with its 'Hardnott Bar & Cafe' has a contemporary feel but still maintains the country pub cosyness. With 8 tasteful letting bedrooms, large restaurant and bar area this really is a great place to stay or just visit for homemade cakes & scones, great bar food or a pizza cooked in thier Roman pizza oven. Right next door to West Lakes Adventure!
- Brook House Inn is a mile from West Lakes Adventure. A family run hotel with 8 en-suite bedrooms tastefully decorated to a high standard. it has a large dining area plus snug & bar, serving consistant high quality food and the raspberry meringues are to die for!
- The Boot Inn is run by Pennington Hotels and is situated in Boot Village a mile from West Lakes Adventure and has recently been refurbished with 9 en-suite bedrooms.
B&B's & Guest Houses
- Stanley House is just over a mile from Westlakes Adventure, it offers accommodation for up to 26 on a B&B or self catering basis. It nestles on the banks of the river esk behind the huge lawn & Beck Foot holt, the l'Laal Ratty' train station is situated just opposite.
- Wha House Farm is a working farm offering traditional bed & breakfast and is just along the road towards Hardnott Pass.
- Dale View is situated in Boot Village, approx 1 mile away from West Lakes Adventure. It is owned by John & Leigh who also have a gift shop attached & sell Lakes Ice cream
- Eskdale YHA is afew 100 metres towards the Hardnott Pass.
- Hollins Farm Campsite is a delightful camp site, it is just under a mile towards Boot Village & accommodates tents, campervans & also has pods to hire along with a very nice camping barn.
- Fisherground is approx 2 1/2 miles away towards Eskdale Green, it is a large family campsite short walking distance to the George IV pub
- Shepherds View is situated on the west coast at Drigg a short distance from the long stretches of coast line which has a SSSI and is a special area of conservation.
- Hinning House is set in an idyllic location in the stunning Esk Valley. Providing comfortable accommodation sleeping up to 14, in the peaceful western Lake District, also offers a catering service.
- Sallys Cottages offers a great choice of self catering holiday cottages in the Lake District with over 100 of them being pet friendly.
- Fisherground Lodges offer self catering accommodation in the heart of Eskdale, one of the quieter and most beautiful valleys in the Lake District.
- Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway is a seven mile journey through beautiful countryside on miniture steam trains.
- Muncaster Castle A Historic Haunted Castle, Himalayan Gardens, World Owl Centre, MeadowVole Maze and Playgrounds, Cafe and Giftshops, Accommodation and special events... Fun for all the family
- Breamount House offers Windermere B&B accommodation in a traditional Victorian Lakeland house located midway between Windermere and Bowness.
- Dog friendly accommodation guide
- Hillthwaite House Hotel is one of the best Windermere hotels, complete with heated indoor swimming pool.
- Stay Lake District is your online guide to Lake District accommodation including hotels, B&Bs and Cottages
- West Lakes Adventure feature on the Stay in Lake District Website
- The Lakeland Cottage Company offer a choice of 85 luxury Lake District cottages for the perfect getaway.
- West Lakes Adventure advertise with Go Get Adventure.
- West Lakes Adventure recommend Pro-Tector Rucksack Protectors and travel products